Vision Group is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its online content users and visitors. This policy explains use of any personal data provided by or collected from users or visitors.
Information we collect
- In operating the website, Vision Group may collect and process the following data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, details of visit such as time, length, number of pages, resources accessed;
- Information provided in the course of filling in forms on our websites or information provided in the course of registering;
- Personal data or information provided while visiting the websites; and
- Information provided for the purpose of subscribing to the websites services such as newsletters, email notifications including email addresses but not limited to traffic data, location data, the weblogs and other communication data.
Use of Information
Vision Group collects and stores user information primarily to enable provision of quality service. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested, relating to our products or services and on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website such as improvements or service/product changes that may affect our service. Vision Group may contact existing customers with information about goods and services.
Further, Vision Group may use your data or permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about unrelated goods or services considered to be of interest to you. Contact may be made through the methods consented to at the point of data collection. Vision Group will only contact or allow third parties to contact new customers with their consent and only by means consented to.
Vision Group may disclose, use, preserve or allow access to your information as is reasonably necessary to:
- Enforce applicable Terms of service including investigating possible violations
- Detect, establish, prevent or address fraud, security or other illegal concerns
- Prospective purchaser of any business asset which we are selling or contemplating selling such as but not limited within mergers and acquisitions.
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on other parts of the website as displayed.
All reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure protection and security of your data however by submitting your personal data, you agree to use, transfer, storage and process of the same. This includes use of personal information provided when submitting for publication on the website which may be published on the internet and may be available via internet around the world.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Supply you services via the website
- Send statements and invoices to and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications specifically requested
- Send you newsletters and other marketing communications relating to our businesses or relating to third party businesses we consider to be relevant and which may be of interest to you provided you have consented to this. Users may also inform us if they are no longer interested in the communications
- Provide or process on behalf of third parties such as our advertisers information about our users however users will not be individually identified
- Deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you
With your express permission your information may be used for publication or for such other purposes as you consent to. An opt out option will be provided where it is proposed to use your personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy or other notice.
International data transfer
Information collected may be stored, processed in and transferred between countries in which we operate and personal information may be processed on or from a server outside your country for use in accordance with this policy and the relevant laws. Accepting the terms of this policy is express agreement to this transfer, use, collection and storage of personal information
Third Party Links
Vision Group takes appropriate precautions to protect its users’ information All reasonable technical and organizational precautions will be taken to avoid loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Data transmission via the internet is inherently insecure as such Vision Group makes no guarantee of the security of data sent over the internet and transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk.
You are responsible for safeguarding your user details and password whether personally provided or availed by the company Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, users should refrain from sending private information to Vision Group by email or instant messaging services. In event of non compliance, Vision Group is not liable for any consequences, losses, damages suffered and stands indemnified against any such claims by agreement to the terms and conditions of this policy.
Access to information
Vision Group takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information processed is accurate, complete and current however we depend on the user to update and correct information provided whenever necessary.
You may access, correct or request deletion of your personal data which will be complied with if not otherwise required legally or for legitimate business purposes provided the user must identify himself/herself and state the information to be accessed, corrected or deleted prior to our compliance. Unreasonable, repetitive requests may be rejected where the technical resources are unavailable, where the privacy of others if jeopardized, where impractical or unnecessary.
Vision Group will render this service free of charge until otherwise decided and communicated to users. Individuals who wish to deactivate their account may do so from the link provided to de-activate page however the information as appeared before deletion, correction or update may persist for a reasonable period of time. Users who wish to update, change or correct the personal information provided should notify Vision Group through the contact email address below.
Vision Group welcomes any queries, comments or requests you may have with regard to this Policy and may be contacted by email at email@example.com