Vision Group remains committed in promoting growth and improvement of life of the African child.
To mark this year’s Day of the African Child, Vision Group in partnership with Uganda Health Marketing Group (UHMG) visited Kireka Home for Disabled Children. Their disabilities include down syndrome, mental retardation, psychosis and various physical impairments like blindness.
This is inline with its corporate social responsibility goal of protecting and advocating for the rights of children. The Company donated foodstuff and interacted with the children.
The children were also engaged in a hand painting exercise where they put their palm prints on a piece of fabric and wrote their names on it. It was a day of great joy and happiness to the children.
The donated items
Other CSR events
- New Vision Readers donate to Jinja blind couple
- Urban Tv donates to abandoned children
- Vision Group donates computers to Makerere
- A house for Nyakato
- Etop keeps Soroti clean
- There is hope for Nyakato, a blind, HIV+ widow
- Support for the Underprivileged
- Giving Back to the Society
- Reaching Out to the Community to Touch and Change Lives
- Vision Group Empowers Women
- Vision Group supports blind student
- Vision Readers give Quadruplets Easter Package
- New Vision donates 1m to ailing triplets
New vision news
Bride and Groom
Radio West Fm