Support for the Underprivileged
Vision Group readers put a smile on Jessica Loy Imalakang’s face, a woman who was beaten and abandoned with 10 children by her husband. Vision Group donated clothes, shoes, basins, Jericans and T-shirts for supporting Imalakang.
This came after the Sunday Vision published her story and placed on the New Vision website in which hundreds of people who read it extended a helping hand towards the poor woman.
“May God bless the people who have come to my rescue, thank you Vision Group for giving me space that enabled the world to know my problems,” “The clothes were come on time when it is raining. My children have been suffering due to lack of clothes to put on in the morning,” Imalakang said with a smile.
Members of Vision Group pose for a photo with Jessica Loy Imalakang
Other CSR events
- New Vision Readers donate to Jinja blind couple
- Urban Tv donates to abandoned children
- Vision Group donates computers to Makerere
- A house for Nyakato
- Etop keeps Soroti clean
- There is hope for Nyakato, a blind, HIV+ widow
- Vision Group remains committed in promoting growth and improvement of life of the African child.
- Giving Back to the Society
- Reaching Out to the Community to Touch and Change Lives
- Vision Group Empowers Women
- Vision Group supports blind student
- Vision Readers give Quadruplets Easter Package
- New Vision donates 1m to ailing triplets
New vision news
Bride and Groom
Radio West Fm