Promoting Maternal Health in Gulu District
It was a beehive of activity at Bardege Health Centre three Gulu District. Radio Rupiny brought Flama Uganda on board to give maternal health care to over one hundred expectant mothers.
The Hospital administrators welcomed us and provided us with the necessary assistance.
By 9:am the mothers had assembled at Bardegge Health Center three waiting to get family planning services, cervical cancer screening, dewormers and above all ,mama’s kit. The midwife confessed to have been overwhelmed by the number of women who turned up for the ante natal care owing to the mobilization done on Radio Rupiny.
More than twenty women screened for cervical cancer, and all the pregnant women received a dewormer tab. One hundred women got Mama’s Kits each.
Asection of mothers pose with their mama's kit
Other CSR events
- New Vision Readers donate to Jinja blind couple
- Urban Tv donates to abandoned children
- Vision Group donates computers to Makerere
- A house for Nyakato
- There is hope for Nyakato, a blind, HIV+ widow
- Vision Group remains committed in promoting growth and improvement of life of the African child.
- Support for the Underprivileged
- Giving Back to the Society
- Reaching Out to the Community to Touch and Change Lives
- Vision Group Empowers Women
- Vision Group supports blind student
- Vision Readers give Quadruplets Easter Package
- New Vision donates 1m to ailing triplets
New vision news
Bride and Groom
Radio West Fm